This is my mom’s recipe.She used to give this in my school lunch. This can be prepared within 10mins.I am sure kids will love this.
Potato – 1
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 or 2 tsp
Salt – as required
Oil – to deep fry
- Peel off the skin of potato.
- Cut into half lengthwise.Again cut the half to half in lengthwise.
- Cut into thin pieces.
- Wash and drain it.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder and salt.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Fry potatoes in batches till it turns golden.
- Serve with sambar rice or any variety rice.