I tried this for breakfast and it turned out great. Kids loved it. This is a melt in mouth pancake where coconut crunch will surprise you in every bite?. Top it with your favourite syrup… enjoy?.
Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
Banana – 2
Grated Coconut – 1/4 cup (fresh or frozen)
Brown sugar/ sugar – 3 tbsn
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 tsp
Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp
Egg – 1
Milk – 1/4 cup
Water – less than 1/2 cup
Salt – a pinch
Butter – as required
- Mash banana in a bowl.
- Add brown sugar, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder. Mix it well.
- Crack open egg and mix.
- Add milk.
- Slowly add flour and gently mix. Add required water to get right consistency.
- Add grated coconut and mix gently.
- Add a pinch of salt.
- Heat the pan. Apply butter and pour a laddle of batter on it.
- Gently spread a little.
- Once it cooked, flip it over next side.
- Serve warm with your favourite syrup.