This dip is so easy to make within minutes. This have tomato and garlic flavour. Best when served along with idli, dosa or paniyaram.
Tomato – 1 big
Garlic – 2 pods
Dry red chilli – 1
Salt – as required
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves – few
Oil – 1 tsp
- Take all ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Heat oil in a pan and crackle mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves and add ground paste along required water.
- Let it boil till raw smell goes.
- Serve with idli, dosa or paniyaram.
- Adjust water to the required consistency.
- Adjust spice as per your taste.