Craving for some chocolate…then try this easy home made dry fruits chocolate.
Chocolate chips – 2 cups ( I used milk chocolate)
Butter – 2 1/2 to 3 tbsn
Dry fruits – I used pistachios and dry grapes
- Melt chocolate chips and butter using double boiler method.( melt chocolate chips in a bowl keeping over the pot of boiling water)
- When it is completely melted, take out of the boiling water pot.
- Add dry fruits and mix it.
- Pour it in a baking tray or any deep dish.
- Chill it in refrigerator till sets.
- Serve in pieces.
- You can use any chocolate chips.
- You can melt chocolate in microwave too. First keep for 1 minute. And increase 1 minute stirring at regular intervals till melts completely.
- You can use any nuts of your choice.
- You can chop nuts roughly.