This is one yummy stir fry where you can try many variations. You can have this with rice or even roti.
Cauliflower – 1 cup chopped thinly
Capsicum – 1 chopped thinly
Onion – 1/2 cup chopped thinly
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Oil – as required
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions. When it turns golden add ginger garlic paste and sauté till raw smell goes.
- Then add all spice powders and stir for a minute.
- Add cauliflower, stir gently.
- Do not cover. That makes cauliflower soggy. Cook in medium flame.
- When it’s half done, add capsicum and stir.
- Add salt . Drizzle oil if necessary.
- Serve warm with rice or roti.
Instead of cauliflower, you can add potato.
Instead of cauliflower, add green peas. If using fresh add directly, if dried then soak overnight and cook it separately before starting these steps.