I’m back after long break?..my blog hasn’t been seen such long break from started.( I think?). As my In laws are here,we had some unscheduled plans, outings ,I couldn’t blog regularly. But I appreciate all my valuable readers for giving continuous support??.
Coming to today’s recipe, it’s a simple, easy yet yummy brinjal fry. My husband is not too fond of brinjal, but still he loved it?. I am sure you too will like it.
Brinjal – 1 cup ( chopped into thin rounded)
Onion – 1/2 cup thinly sliced
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Salt – as required
Curry leaves – few
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Channa dal – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 1 to 2 tsp
- Marinate brinjal with turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Crackle mustard seeds and channa dal.
- Add onions and curry leaves. Sauté onions till golden and add marinated brinjal.
- Cook it in medium flame till half cooked.
- Add salt and cook till brinjal turns golden.
- Serve with your favourite rice.