Hi friends, I know what you think now. “Where is she been all these days?”. Right. I would say this year 2017 has seen a lot of moving in our side. First, we moved from California to Kentucky. Then I moved my site to self hosted. Now again we moved from Kentucky to Texas ?. Yes we moved just last week. Our Kentucky stay was quite short. I was starting to love that place and it’s greenary. My husband’s job want him to be in Texas. So no choice, have to go ?. Hope we will be here for long time ( I hate moving?).
So we decided to drive from Kentucky to Texas instead of flying as we can have some necessary things to manage till all our things reach us through Packers.( With kids it’s absolute necessary) . We decided two days drive, halting in Little Rock. Travel was fun and tiring. But I appreciate my kids that they didn’t throw much tantrum as we thought ?.
Coming to today’s recipe, it’s a mixed veggies stir fry. I made this,the previous day before our drive. So I have to finish off my veggies as I can’t take it along. I added all veggies I had at that time. It turned out to be yummy. You can always mix and match the veggies of your preference.
Carrots – 2
Potato – 1 medium sized
Beans – 1/4 cup chopped
Cauliflower – few florets
Onions – 1/4 cup thinly sliced
Ginger garlic paste – 1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 3/4 tsp
Salt – as required
Oil – 1 1/2 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Peel and chop carrot, potato to small cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Crackle mustard seeds.
- Add sliced onions. Saute’ till translucent.
- Add ginger garlic paste. Saute’ till raw smell goes.
- Add all veggies, turmeric powder, red chilli powder.
- Stir thoroughly. Cook covered in medium flame till half cooked . Stir in between.
- When half done, add salt.
- Stir occasionally till cooked.