Hi friends,my today’s recipe is a cool 2 Ingredients Cantaloupe/Mulampazham Popsicle.
Hope you all had a great Memorial day weekend.We too had a nice outing to San Antonio. We enjoyed a 4D show and then visited a church built in 1700 s. Then we went to a river walk followed by boating. At last we visited to a Japanese tea garden. It was such a beautiful place. It have a beautiful waterfalls, a watch tower, awesome flowers. The only thing was , sun was scorching and we almost exhausted.
You might think, this is not a travel blog and why did she saying about places she visited? ( i can read your mind haha).Today’s recipe is an inspiration from the trip. As the sun was scorching on us, we were drinking water and juice all time. When we reached Japanese tea garden, there was Popsicles and naturally my husband got one. Usually my son doesn’t eat Popsicle fully, just lick and will give it to me. On that day, I don’t know is it because of heat or taste he was gulping it without even looking up. When I tasted it , it taste like cantaloupe. So when I got Cantaloupe this time , decided to make Popsicle. You can see my Cantaloupe Milkshake.
Cantaloupe – 2 cups peeled, deseeded
Sugar / Honey – 2 tbsn
- Cut the Cantaloupe to small chunks.
- Take all ingredients in blender and blend till smooth.
- Pour in popsicle mould and freeze till set.
- You can avoid sugar or honey if you want.
- If you don’t want a thick fruit puree add little water while blending to dilute.
- 2 cups Cantaloupe peeled,desseded and chunked
- 2 tbsn Sugar / Honey
Blend all ingredients in a blender till smooth.
Pour it in popsicle mould and freeze till set.
- You can avoid sugar or honey and use only fruit puree.
- If you don't want thick puree ,you can add little water while blending.
You can view my other popsicle here.
I know by now you would have noticed that my site theme has changed . I want my site have to be reader friendly. For last one week I have been working on that. I hope you like this new version. Please let me know your feedback