As this is summer, thought of treating kids with ice cream. With some strawberries on hand, l made this no churn jam swirl strawberry ice cream. It came out so nice. Kids loved it. Hope you also give a try.
Those red juicy strawberries are so irresistible.?
Strawberry – 1 1/2 cup chopped
Heavy whipping cream – 2 cups
Whole milk – 1 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Vanilla extract – 1 tsp
Jam – 6 to 7 spoons( I used strawberry jam)
- Puree the chopped strawberries.
- Whisk cold whipping cream till stiff peaks.
- Add milk, sugar and vanilla extract to it.
- Whisk again and add strawberry puree.
- Mix gently till it mixed.
- Drop spoon of jam all over. Run over knife to make a swirl.
- Transfer it to freezer safe bowl. Cover it tightly.
- Freeze till it set. Scrape it using fork and again place it in freezer overnight.
- Adjust sugar as per your taste and sweetness of strawberry.
- Scraping is to avoid forming ice crystals.