Bored of having same kind of chapathi? Try this so simple but flavourful twist to enhance your chapathi/roti. No fancy ingredients. Hope you all give a try.
Whole wheat flour – 2 cups
Coriander/ Cilantro leaves – 1/4 cup finely chopped
Jeera – 1 tsp
Salt – as required
Warm Water – as required
- Add all ingredients except water and mix thoroughly.
- Slowly add water little by little to knead a dough.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into small balls and roll into a thin roti.
- Heat a tawa and cook each side of roti till golden brown spots appear.
- Serve along withEgg curry with coconut or Mushroom in roasted coconut gravy.
I served along aloo carrot masala.( Will soon post that recipe).?
- Another variation of this is, you can substitute mint leaves for coriander leaves to make mint chapathi.