As the school days are back, I always concerned about the snacks to send in my daughter’s snack box. Usually I send nuts, but when I was looking to have a variation, these honey roasted almonds came to my sight. I gave this a personal touch by adding sea salt. I’m sure kids will love it and you will be happy to send them healthy snack.
Recipe adapted from https://www.bluediamond.com
Almonds – 2 cups
Honey – 1/4 cup
Butter – 2 tbsn
Sea salt – to sprinkle
- In a pan add butter and honey.
- Bring it to boil and simmer the flame for 2 minutes.
- Add almonds and stir occasionally in simmer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the almonds to a plate with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle sea salt over the almonds.
- Let it cool completely.
- Store it in airtight container.