I really thank Jo ofhttps://josfoodbites.com for nominating me to this award. She is such a sweet person and got really amazing blog. I humbly accept this award. This means a lot to me as it comes within two months of starting this blog. I again thank Jo.
Here are the rules.
- Post to accept the nomination.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- Link to the blogs you nominate.
- Notify the recipients of their award.
- Post the rules!
Seven things about me.
- I started proper cooking when I was in high school. Though the initial cooking were flops , I learned from my mistakes all this years.
- I love dogs. I have owned 2 dogs earlier, but after its death now I am afraid to own it because of the emptiness it caused.
- I am a Bio – informatician academically but hard core lover of cooking. Haven’t tried some serious baking yet though I hope in future I do.
- I love music, mostly melody. I believe it have the healing power. It can bring you back from depression.
- I love to dance. It’s my another passion. I haven’t learned formally but danced till I complete my college.
- In my recipes when I say ‘it’s my mom recipe’ , that means from my memory I recollect maximum as I lost her when I was in high school.
- Lastly, I married to my school love. Now we are blessed with two wonderful kids who keeps me engaged all time.
Now, I have to nominate 7 which is difficult part. I don’t know whether I can nominate the person who is already nominated by other.
- Vidhya of http://www.vidhyashomecooking.com
- Mona of healthyindiankitchen.wordpress.com
- Gail of https://snapshotsincursive.com
- Fril of https://frilsblog.wordpress.com
- Monika of https://picurfood.wordpress.com
- Rhythm of https://ritzflavours.wordpress.com
- Swapna of https://swapnaskitchen.wordpress.com