A reason to celebrate this weekend. I was nominated to this award.
I humbly accept this Sunshine blogger award.This award was nominated by Rhythm of https://ritzflavours.wordpress.com. She got a lovely blog with many yummy recipes. Please do visit her site.
The rules of Sunshine award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the eleven questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate eleven blogs to receive the award and write them eleven new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
Answers for my questions
What is that one thing that you would like to change in your past?
If I say it would be emotional, but basically I would not like to change anything as I firmly believe whatever happens ,happens for good. So just accept the past.
Which is the first dish that you ever cooked?
Tomato thokku( spicy jam).
From which part of the world are you blogging from?
Currently I am residing in California.
Which is your Favourite spot in home?
Other than kitchen I love my couch.
Did you ever play any sport, which is it?
I am not a professional sports person but I love to play Badminton.
Which is your Favourite cuisine and why?
I love Indian, because I feel it have all flavours.
What is that one force that keeps you driving when you are Low?
My kids. They can enhance me whatever in mood I am.
What is the message that you would like to give to the World?
I want to say what I believe, ” Whatever happens to you , happens for good.” May be we dont realize at that moment but we surely come to know that.
Where do you like to have a vacation home?
Share a funny moment from your childhood.
When I lost my first tooth I cried so loudly that people working in farm at 1/2 mile distance came home asking “does any tragedy happened?” That was bit embarrassing now.
Which is your most memorable trip that you took?
The one after my marriage to Alappey.
I Would like to nominate the following blogger for Sunshine Blogger’s Award.
My questions to you
- Which is your favourite destination?
- If you have power to change any one thing in this world, what it will be? Why?
- When you wake up and find yourself changed to your favourite actor , what will you do?
- What is the first thing you love to see in morning?
- What is your favourite hobby other than blogging?
- Any childhood memories that you can share?
- Which quality in you, you are proud of?
- If you like to change your name, what it will be?
- Your favourite dish?
- Favourite movie?
- What is your principle of life?
This is just a nomination so do not feel Obligated, if you do not want to accept the award I sure can respect that