We all learn from our mistakes, it’s applicable in every cases. I have made chocolate mug cake using eggs, but without eggs haven’t tried. I once tried strawberry mug cake, but it was super duper flop?.
This time I again tried orange mug cake?. I went along my intuition. It doesn’t disappoint this time. It is dense, fudgy , full of orange flavour cake which satisfies your crave just in minutes. The orange juice itself gives nice moisture to it. Hope you like it.
Whole wheat flour – 4 tbsn
Orange juice – 4 tbsn
Sugar – 2 tbsn
Nutella – 1 or 2 spoons as required
Olive oil – 3 tbsn
Baking powder – 1/4 tsp
Orange zest – 1 tsp grated
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Add oil, mix well.
- Add orange juice and orange zest.
- Mix without any lumps.
- Transfer it to butter greased microwave safe mug.
- Add 1 or 2 spoons of nutella.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Serve warm or cold.
- Each microwave is different, so use according to your microwave watts.
- The sweetness is mild, if you want more sweet then add 1 tbsn extra sugar.
- Use freshly pressed juice for better taste.