This is a super easy dish which you can serve as accompaniment / starter / snack.
Chicken – 1 lb boneless
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Yogurt – 2 tbsn
Salt – as required
Oil – for shallow fry
Oil – 2 tsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp
Onions – 1/4 cup thinly sliced
Curry leaves – few
- Cut the chicken to small bite size pieces.
- Marinate it with remaining ingredients except oil for 30 mins – 1 hour.
- Shallow fry the chicken pieces in medium flame till it’s cooked and golden.
- Keep aside.
- In the same pan,heat 2 tsp of oil and temper the ingredients under ‘ to temper’ till onions turn golden brown.
- Add the fried chicken pieces to it and mix well for about two minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Adjust red chilli powder and pepper powder as per your taste.
- You can drizzle lemon juice over chicken while serving.