I’m so overwhelmed to announce that I was nominated three awards by my three beautiful blogger friends. I am out of words to express my gratitude to all my friends who keep on inspiring and motivating me.
Mystery Blogger award
I was nominated for this award by Cheila. She is a young teacher, who owns a beautiful blog like her. Check out her blog Here.
This award was actually created by Okoto enigma of https://okotoenigmasblog.com/my-greatest-creation-yet/
- Put the award logo/image on your blog post
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer the questions the blogger gave to you
- Nominate 10-20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask nominees 5 questions of your choice (one weird/funny question)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me
- I’m a talkative person, but sometimes I loved to be silent and alone.
- I’m scared of heights. I never ride adventure rides in theme parks.
- I love dogs. But now I don’t own a dog in the fear of losing it.
Do you know where Portugal is?Do you know anything else about my country?
I know where Portugal is and there was trade connection between India and Portugal in history. Unfortunately not more than that.
What’s your favorite snack?
Anything savoury. But my recent favorite snack is coconut rolls got from recent shopping.
Are you saving to buy something?
To be honest, No.
What was the last movie you watched?
Oppom ( Malayalam movie, Regional language of India)
What is the name of your first love?
Shanmugasundaram, now my husband.
- What is your favorite book?
- What is the wierd or funny thing you did in your childhood, even remembering that now will make you laugh?
- What is one new dish you ate or made recently?
- Have you tried to control your laugh in a serious moment? If yes when?
- What is one wish you want to be fulfilled this year?
I thank Chelia for nominating and giving me an opportunity to nominate others ?.
One Lovely Blog Award
I was nominated by dear blogger friend Priya of https://arusuvaiunavu.wordpress.com. Have you not yet checked her blog. Then please do it if you are a lover of homemade foods.
The Rules for this award are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate, at most, 15 people.
- Tell your nominees the good news!
As I already shared facts about me I will nominate my friends now ?.
I thank Priya again for nominating me for this award.
Blogger recognition award
I was awarded this award by Saumya of https://pamperurtastebuds.wordpress.com/about. Head over to her beautiful blog to indulge in some traditional foods.
Rules for Blogger Recognition Award
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide links to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Attach the award to your post.
- Write a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice to new bloggers.
- Select the 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them
I will nominate as I have already shared about starting the blog.
I thank Saumya for nominating me for this award.
Congratulations for all the nominees.???