Hi Friends, I recently moved my previous blog to self hosted one. As you all know my previous one was called Cookwithsmileblog. Due to your support and outstanding feedback,I thought of moving to self hosted to reach out more amazing friends. It is a little hectic and stressful to move the site. My most important aspectwas not to lose my valuable readers. I think I did it. If you have any issues or feedback about this blog, feel free to comment below.
Coming to today’s recipe, it is a Coconut Palmiers ?. Who doesn’t love palmiers?As being a Keralite, I love coconut in everything ?❤. This recipe is the result of that. The outcome was really good and kids just loved it. I give this in my kids snack box for school.
Puff Pastry sheet – 1 ( I used store bought)
Coconut – 1/2 cup grated
Sugar -1/2 cup + 2 tbsn
- Pre heat oven at 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Thaw puff pastry sheets as per directions.
- Roll it slightly. Spread grated coconut and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Roll one side half way to centre and another side to centre.
- Now fold the two folded sides to overlap.
- Refrigerate it for 10 minutes.
- Cut it to 1/2 inch thick pieces. Roll the cut sides in sugar.
- Spread it in baking sheet and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Coating the cut sides in sugar is optional. You can skip this.
- Baking time depends on the level of crisp and golden color you need. I love more towards dark golden. So keep an eye on yours.