When you like to have pickle, you can make this instant mango pickle in no time. There is no waiting time for this. You can have it immediately after making.
Mango – 1 cup finely chopped
Red Chilli powder – 1 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Coconut oil – 2 tsp
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Methi seeds – 1/4 tsp
Curry leaves – few
- Mix all ingredients and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add methi seeds, mustard seeds.
- When mustard seeds crackle add curry leaves and add mango mix.
- Stir gently till oil coats uniformly.
- Let it be in heat for a minute and switch off.
- Enjoy with curd rice or your favourite rice.
- Adjust chilli powder as per your requirement.
- You can also add dry red chilli while tempering.
- You can use any oil, but coconut oil is preferred. It gives nice flavour.
- I used half riped mango here as I like little sweetness in my pickle. You can use raw mango.
- Always use clean,dry spoon.
- Stays good for two days if stored in airtight container.