Today I give you a curry recipe which is so easily done with in 30 minutes, Scrambled Egg Masala.
Scrambled Egg Masala
This is a easy dish you can make with handful of ingredients you have. You can easily substitute eggs with Cauliflower or Green peas or any vegetable of your like.
Other Curries for you
Eggs – 4
Onions – 3/4 cup thinly sliced
Tomato – 1 big chopped
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tsp
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt – as required
Pepper powder – as required
Mustard seeds – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Curry leaves – few
Coriander leaves – few
- Heat a tsp of oil in a pan. Scramble eggs with salt and pepper. Keep aside in a plate.
- In the same pan , add another tsp of oil. When its hot, crackle mustard seeds.
- Add onions and curry leaves . Saute till transparent, then add ginger garlic paste.
- Saute till raw smell goes. Then add tomatoes and all spice powders and salt.
- Sprinkle little water. Saute till tomatoes get cooked. Gravy should be thick.
- Add the scrambled eggs. Mix thouroughly. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Switch off. Serve hot with Chapathi, or Parathas or Phulkas.
Did you try this recipe? Then please do snap a picture and share it in Instagram with #lathiskitchen. I would like to see and share your creation.
Do you love this recipe? Then share it and you can also follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram for regular updates. Do not forget to subscribe us to get the yummy recipes right into your inbox for free.
If you liked this recipe,please do say few words in the below comment box and rate it which makes me to try new recipes.