Craving for Pizza? Can’t wait too long? Try this quick thin crust Bread pizza. This can be ready within minutes with handful of ingredients readily available.
As I said, this bread pizza is a great choice to fulfill your quick pizza cravings.You can top it with your desired toppings.My version have no Italian seasonings. If you have you can add it to enhance flavor.You can have this as breakfast or as evening snack.Kids will love it and ask for more.
How to make Stove top Bread Pizza
To make bread pizza, thin crust I rolled the bread using rolling pin. This is totally optional and you can skip this rolling step. Toasting the bread before applying the sauce makes it crispier than the other way.
Other snacks for you
Whole wheat bread – 1
Mixed veg Topping – 1/2 cup ( I used chopped onions, tomatoes, spinach, capsicum,corn kernel)
Tomato Sauce – 2 tbsn or As required
Grated mozeralla Cheese – As desired
Chilli flakes – To add when serve
- Roll whole wheat bread to thin using rolling pin.
- Heat tawa or pan. Toast bread for one minute each side.
- Remove it to a plate. Apply tomato sauce, top it with veggies. Top it with required amount of cheese.
- Place it on the pan again. Cover it with a lid and cook in medium flame till cheese melts.
- Serve warm with chilli flakes on it.
- You can use any veggies you like.Chop the veggies finely.
- Also you can use pizza sauce in the place of tomato sauce.
- You can add Italian seasonings.
- Go for any variety of bread.
Pin Bread Pizza
Did you try this recipe? Then please do snap a picture and share it in Instagram with #lathiskitchen. I would like to see and share your creation.
Do you love this recipe? Then share it and you can also follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram for regular updates. Do not forget to subscribe us to get the yummy recipes right into your inbox for free.
If you liked this recipe,please do say few words in the below comment box and rate it which makes me to try new recipes.