Who loves pancakes for breakfast? Try this egg less apple pancake. You will love it. Kids will ask for more. It’s so melt in mouth with a mild crunchy apple.
Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
Banana – a half of big one or one small
Apple – 1/2 apple grated
Milk – 1/4 cup
Oil – 1 tbsn
Brown sugar / jaggery – 1/4 cup
Cinnamon powder – 1 tsp
Nutmeg powder – 1/4 tsp
Salt – a pinch
Butter – to smear
Water – as required ( to dilute)
- In a bowl mash banana. Add brown sugar/jaggery, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and salt. Mix well.
- Add oil and milk. Mix it.
- Add flour and mix well without lumps. Add water as required to make the required pancake batter consistency.
- Add grated apple. Mix gently.
- Heat a pan or tawa. Smear butter. Pour a laddle of batter and spread a little.
- When one side is cooked, flip it over the next side and cook till done.
- Serve warm with your favourite syrup.