My husband got love for these veggies bowl recently. It’s very healthy, filling. You can substitute any one meal with this veggie bowl if you are healthy freak. This is so simple, can be made within few minutes. Hope you all give a try.
Mix veggies – 1 1/2 cup chopped to bite chunks
Salt – as required
Pepper powder – as required
Jeera powder – 1/2 tsp (optional)
Oil / Butter – 1/2 tsp
- Heat oil/butter in a pan.
- Add chopped veggies. Cook covered for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add required salt, pepper and jeera powder.
- Give a gentle stir. Cook covered till your desired level. ( Half cooked or full cooked)
- Serve warm.
- You can use any veggies you like. I used baby carrots, broccoli and cauliflower.
- You can cook the way you prefer. Half cooked or full cooked .
- Try not to mash veggies.