- 1/2 Cup Dates Pitted
- Tamarind Small lemon sized (soaked)
- 1/2 Tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Garam Masala
- Salt a pinch
- 1/4 Cup Jaggery
Take 1 cup water in a pan and boil it.
Once it boils, add dates and tamarind soaked along with soaked water.
Then allow it to boil till dates become mushy. Mash it in back of the ladle.
Add the spice powders with jaggery.
Mix and let it boil till the raw smell goes.
Remove from heat.
When it cools down,blend it in blender.
Strain it.Serve it with chaats and samosas.
- Adjust red chili powder as per your taste.
- You can add more dates or jaggery if you need more sweetness.
- While straining, add required water if the chutney is too thick.
- If the chutney goes too watery, heat it again till it becomes little thick.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg