Breakfast Chia Pudding
I here give you my new found love for breakfast - Chia Pudding with Coconut Milk. Not one but in 2 ways. I know what you think. It's cool,right?
Prep Time5 mins
Soaking time2 hrs
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 People
- 3 Tbsn Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- Honey/Any sweetener As required
- 1/4 Cup Mango Puree
- 1/4 Cup Strawberry Puree
Mix chia seeds , milk and sweetener in a bowl. Stir well.
Leave it aside for 2 hours in room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
Then divide it in to two portions.
Add mango puree in one and strawberry puree in another.
- You can use any milk of your choice.
- Try adding any fruit puree to make variations.
- Use good quality chia seeds to get thick pudding.
- You can add more milk if the pudding is too thick.