- 3 Tbsn Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- Honey/Any sweetener As required
- 1/4 Cup Mango Puree
- 1/4 Cup Strawberry Puree
Mix chia seeds , milk and sweetener in a bowl. Stir well.
Leave it aside for 2 hours in room temperature or overnight in refrigerator.
Then divide it in to two portions.
Add mango puree in one and strawberry puree in another.
- You can use any milk of your choice.
- Try adding any fruit puree to make variations.
- Use good quality chia seeds to get thick pudding.
- You can add more milk if the pudding is too thick.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg