3 Ingredients Tropical Smoothie
This 3 Ingredients Tropical Smoothie is the one you need at your breakfast table to refresh your day. As the name says it requires just 3 ingredients.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 1 cup Mixed Tropical Fruits (I used Mango,Pineapple &Coconut)
- 1/2 cup Whole milk /Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsn Organic Sugar/Honey
Take all ingredients with 1/4 cup milk or coconut milk in a blender and blend till smooth.
Add remaining 1/4 cup of milk and pulse it.
Transfer to a serving glass.
Garnish with coconut and mango slices.
- In the given recipe I took 1:1/2:1/4 ratio of Mango ,Pineapple and Coconut. You can adjust the ratio as per your preference.
- You can add other tropical fruits of your choice too.
- Adjust sugar as per your requirements. Instead of sugar you can add honey too.
- Garnishing is purely optional. You can avoid it if you want.