- 16 Oz Sour Cream
- 20 Oz Crushed Pineapple Canned
- 2 Nos Sweetened Condensed Milk
Pre heat Oven at 350 Deg F.
Drain the juice from the crushed Pineapple. Keep aside.
Take the crushed pineapple, Condensed Milk and Sour cream in a bowl and mix it thoroughly.
Once mixed, pour it in a cake pan and bake in pre heated oven for 35 - 40 minutes.
When it is ready, cool down, cut it into cubes and serve.
- If you want more sweetness, you can use 2 full cans of condensed milk. Adjust as per your requirements.
- If you want more firm burfi, bake for 5 more minutes.
- This stays good for two days when stored in refrigerator.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg