Pumpkin Chia seed Pudding
I’m in love with Chia seeds recently. I present you this Pumpkin Chia Seed Pudding. Am sure this will make your family get together special.
Prep Time5 mins
Soaking Time6 hrs
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 people
- 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 1 Tbsn Chia Seeds
- 2 Tbsn Honey
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- Nuts As required for topping
Mix Milk,Honey,Vanilla extract in a bowl.
Mix in chia seeds and leave for 30 minutes in room temperature.
Let it sit in refrigerator for 5-6 hours or overnight.
Before serving,layer pumpkin puree and chia seeds mixture in a glass and top it with your favorite nuts and fruits.
- I used homemade pumpkin puree whereas you can use store bought.
- If your pumpkin puree is bland, add a tsp of honey in the pumpkin puree.
- You can also mix the pumpkin puree along with the chia seeds mixture and refrigerate it overnight if you don't want to layer it.
- Instead of whole milk , you can use coconut milk or any nut milk to make it vegan.