- 1/2 Cup Sweet Potato Mashed
- 1/2 Cup Almonds with or without skin
- 1 Cup Coconut Grated
- 3/4 Cup Raw Organic Sugar
- Egg White from 1 Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- Salt A pinch
Toast the grated coconut in a wide pan till light golden. Remove from pan and keep aside.
Pulse the almonds coarsely.
In a bowl, take all ingredients and mix it to a mass.
Cover it and chill in refrigerator for 1 hour to 2 days.
Remove from the refrigerator,scoop in a tablespoon. Roll the top in sugar.
Place it in parchment paper laid cookie pan.
Bake in a preheated oven at 325 deg F for 25 minutes.
The cookies will be crusty outside and soft ,chewy inside.
- These cookies will not spread like other.
- Bake till the bottom of the cookie turns light golden.
- You can use almond extract or crushed cardamom or lemon zest in the place of vanilla essence.
- The Cookie will be soft when done but turns crunchy after cooled down.
Serving: 0g | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Potassium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 0IU | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 0mg | Iron: 0mg