Dosa are Indian crepe which is made of rice and urad dal batter. The batter is made previous day and allowed to ferment overnight. There are varieties of dosa/ crepe and this is one famous variety. This can be had for breakfast on busy morning. For kids, this along with a glass of milk will be filing during school days.
Dosa batter – as required for one dosa
Egg – 1
Salt – as required
Ground pepper – as required
- Heat tawa .
- When tawa gets hot , spread some oil .
- Spread a laddle of batter on tawa and spread out to thin dosa/crepe.
- Wait for two seconds and crack open egg over dosa/ crepe. Spread it.
- Sprinkle over salt and pepper.
- Let it cook for a minute. Flip it over.
- Cook for another minute.
- Serve warm with Drumstick sambar (no coconut) or any chutney.