This is one variety of chapathi packed with nutrients of spinach.
Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
Spinach – 1/2 cup packed
Salt – as required
Sugar – a pinch
Water – as required
- Blanche spinach with a pinch of sugar. ( Add spinach leaves in boiling water for two minutes)
- Strain it, let it cool completely and grind it smooth paste.
- Take whole wheat flour in a bowl along salt and ground spinach paste.
- Mix thoroughly, add water if necessary.
- Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Divide it into small balls. Roll it thinly.
- Heat tawa, cook rolled roti on both sides till brown spots appear.
- Serve warm with your choice of gravy.